Formerly known as Chinchew, Quanzhou is one of the most important seaport located in Southeastern Fujian and is called the “Mother Town” to overseas Chinese and Taiwan residents. It is also the largest metropolitan region of Fujian with a population of around 8,128,530. One of the most famous traveler to visit Quanzhou was Ibn Battuta.
- Qinyuan Mountain- The right place to enjoy nature along with sacred and religious sites, landmarks and park in Fengze District.
- Baiyuan Pond- Baiyuan Pond is located right across the overseas Chinese Hotel. Get to see the beautiful bodies of water and park.
- Qingjing Mosque- The most beautiful scared Mosque in Tumen Street.
- Quanzhou Guest House- A 5-star hotel in Fengze District, with facilities like Restaurant, Fitness Centre and Gym, Business Centre with Internet access, etc.
- Wanda Vista- Located in Fengze district, this 5-star hotel boasts of its Certificate of Excellence. The location is apt and provide services like Hot Tub, Indoor Pool, Spa, Restaurant, Fitness Centre, Bar/ Lounge etc.
- Hilton Quanzhou Riverside- This hotel is located on a beautiful vibrant location with just a 20 minute drive from the Airport and Railway Station, and 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Quanzhou.
- The Brickyard- Bar, Pub and American dishes are served best in this restaurant in Fengze District.
- Houcaller- Get to Kai De Plaza and enjoy the fast foods in the Houcaller.
- Up in the Air Café- Enjoy your cup of coffee in this restaurant nestled in Nanyi Plaza.
- Braised Frog- Frog braised in wine.
- Clams in Chicken Soup- Clams cooked in chicken stock.
- Misua- A thin variety of Chinese noodles made from wheat flour.
Quanzhou has a pleasant climate throughout the year so a visit can be made at any point of the year but the best period would be between April to November.